We are Neoteric – a team who decided to challenge the way that most software houses work. We believe in approaching each project as a potential game-changer and because of that, we support our clients comprehensively, going far beyond the code. Combining tech expertise with the understanding of business needs, we ensure that the products we make work and our customers succeed in the market.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI Designer 🙂. The ideal candidate can collaborate well with cross-disciplinary teams and is ready to take ownership of a project and contribute to defining the project vision.
We are looking for people who will not only support us with their knowledge and experience but most of all – they will fit into our team and follow the same values. If you:
- want to constantly grow and learn new things,
- value the freedom to make your own decisions and find the best solutions to the problem,
- prefer trust over control,
- take responsibility for your actions,
- like to act as a team, exchanging knowledge and experience,
- feel good in a family atmosphere, with a flat organizational structure,
- have a sense of humor and keep a healthy distance from yourself
… then we should get to know each other 🙂
- Building UI guidelines, components and using the latest techniques
- Working closely with the Head of Design and development resources
- Achieving the best possible results in project from conception right through to delivery
- Keeping abreast of the latest development trends
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice
- 3+ years of experience in designing eye catching visuals
- Have a fantastic portfolio crammed with beautiful UI and digital design
- Strong artistic skills including illustration and digital graphic design
- Understanding of platform patterns such as iOS, and Android, Web and SaaS products
- Knowledge of Adobe CC and one of the UI tool like Sketch, Figma
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of modern UI techniques and interactions
- Self – motivated, goal – oriented, working to hard targets, and being measured on these
Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
What can you expect?
- salary: 5-8k PLN + VAT [B2B]
- everything that is necessary for your development: engaging projects for the best technology start-ups from the US and Europe, a lot of independence and autonomy,
- work-life balance: real flexible working hours (including home office),
- great, open, and friendly atmosphere: flat organizational structure, direct and open communication, fruit Tuesdays and success celebrations on Fridays (with pizza!), birthday celebration, regular FIFA tournaments 😉,
- private medical healthcare,
- English classes with our in-house trainer.