We are Neoteric – a team who decided to challenge the way that most software houses work. We believe in approaching each project as a potential game-changer and because of that, we support our clients comprehensively, going far beyond the code. Combining tech expertise with the understanding of business needs, we ensure that the products we make work and our customers succeed in the market.
We have ambitious growth plans, and we would like to invite most talented Frontend Software Engineers (juniors, mids, and seniors) to the Neoteric family. We are looking for people who will not only support us with their knowledge and experience but most of all – they will fit into our team and follow the same values. If you:
- want to constantly grow and learn new things,
- value the freedom to make your own decisions and find the best solutions to the problem,
- prefer trust over control,
- take responsibility for your actions,
- like to act as a team, exchanging knowledge and experience,
- feel good in a family atmosphere, with a flat organizational structure,
- have a sense of humor and keep a healthy distance from yourself
- know newest UX/UI trends
- want to create an amazing UX for products that our customers love
…then we should get to know each other ?
What will you do?
- Design and build user interfaces on top of a large variety of APIs, third party services, and frameworks.
- Build services with APIs connected to a variety of databases, message queues and third party services
- Improve the quality of code with tests, code quality tools, and code reviews.
- Build and deploy your software with automation tools to cloud or dedicated servers.
- Participate in stands, sprint planning, and demos with coworkers and clients.
- Attend tech meetups, conferences, and write blog posts.
- Gather requirements and suggest how to best answer the client’s needs.
Technologies that you should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in:
- React Native
- HTML5, CSS3
- NPM, WebPack
- Understanding of REST and JSON
- Strong knowledge of the differences between iOS and Android in the context of developing with React Native
- Practical knowledge of Git
- Understanding of Agile/Lean development
- Designing CI/CD flow (especially using AWS)
- Good English skills (speaking and writing): B2/C1 level
- Problem-solving attitude
- Communication and collaboration
- Sharing knowledge with others
- Big-picture thinking
- Willingness to understand the business needs of our clients
- Quick recovery from f-ups 😉
What can you expect?
- Salary for Mid: 6-12k + VAT, salary for Senior: 12-18k + VAT
- Everything that is necessary for your development: mentor support, engaging projects in a variety of technologies, many possibilities to learn new technologies, a lot of independence and autonomy.
- Clearly defined goals and career path: OKRs, regular Performance Review related to promotions and salary increases.
- Work-life balance: real flexible working hours, including home office
- Great, open and friendly atmosphere: flat organizational structure, direct and open communication on all levels of organization, Fruit Tuesdays and success celebrations on Fridays, regular FIFA tournaments and occasional fruit ninja challenge 😉
- …and more: private medical healthcare, opportunity to get shares as a bonus