We are Neoteric – a team who decided to challenge the way that most software houses work. We believe in approaching each project as a potential game-changer and because of that, we support our clients comprehensively, going far beyond the code. Combining tech expertise with the understanding of business needs, we ensure that the products we make work and our customers succeed on the market.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI+UX Designer to design amazing and user-centric web applications and products and build a great team of designers 🙂. The ideal candidate can collaborate well with cross-disciplinary teams and is ready to take ownership of a project and contribute to defining the project vision.
We are looking for people who will not only support us with their knowledge and experience but most of all – they will fit into our team and follow the same values. If you:
- want to constantly grow and learn new things,
- value the freedom to make your own decisions and find the best solutions to the problem,
- prefer trust over control,
- take responsibility for your actions,
- like to act as a team, exchanging knowledge and experience,
- feel good in a family atmosphere, with a flat organizational structure,
- have a sense of humor and keep a healthy distance from yourself 😉
…then we should get to know each other 😉
- cooperation with various teams inside the company,
- creating beautiful designs for web applications, products and new features using wireframes, prototypes, style guides, and user flows with a user-centered design approach,
- presenting and defending your design decisions,
- conducting workshops with our clients,
- building your own team for which you will be a leader and mentor.
- minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position in a software house/startup and designing UI and UX for web and mobile applications,
- experience in working closely and maintaining positive relationships with the clients,
- astrong portfoliocontaining many examples of applications designed in accordance with current trends,
- excellent spoken and written communication in English,
- proficiency in using design tools such as Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision,
- creativity and a problem-solving mindset,
- attention to details
What can you expect?
- salary: 8-12k + VAT
- everything that is necessary for your development: engaging projects for the best technology start-ups from the US and Europe, a lot of independence and autonomy,
- work-life balance: real flexible working hours (including home office),
- great, open, and friendly atmosphere: flat organizational structure, direct and open communication, fruit Tuesdays and success celebrations on Fridays (with pizza!), birthday celebration, regular FIFA tournaments 😉,
- private medical healthcare,
- English classes with our Trainer.