We are Neoteric – a team who decided to challenge the way that most software houses work. We believe in approaching each project as a potential game-changer and because of that, we support our clients comprehensively, going far beyond the code. Combining tech expertise with the understanding of business needs, we ensure that the products we make work and our customers succeed in the market.
We have ambitious growth plans and we would like to invite talented Senior/ Leader QA to the Neoteric family. We are looking for people who will not only support us with their knowledge and experience but most of all – they will fit into our team and follow the same values. If you:
- want to constantly grow and learn new things,
- value the freedom to make your own decisions and find the best solutions to the problem,
- prefer trust over control,
- take responsibility for your actions,
- like to act as a team, exchanging knowledge and experience,
- feel good in a family atmosphere, with a flat organizational structure,
- have a sense of humor and keep a healthy distance from yourself
… then we should get to know each other 🙂
What will you do?
- Leading a team of QA Engineers,
- Designing and planning high-scope test strategies following “best-practice” approach for new and existing productions,
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedbacK – Contribute to QA process improvements,
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities. Work with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements. Analysis of business requirements, functional specifications, and design documents.
- Web Automation: Puppeteer/Cypress/Playwright/Nightwatch with Cucumber, Selenium/WebDriverIO,
- Mobile Automation: Appium/Detox
- API Testing: Postman, JMeter/Gatling, RestAssured,
- DevOps: Sonarqube, Google Cloud/Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins with unix control including yaml, bash
- Nice to have: security/penetration testing experience, ISTQB – advanced level or higher
- 5+ years experience in automate/manual testing with strong leadership background.
- Knowledge of tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts,
- The ability to work with the Lean approach – consciously recommending automation and maximizing test coverage,
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes with TDD/BDD.
- Knowledge of QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution,
- Experience with testing web applications: HTTP, REST APIs, WebSockets, Web API,
- Relational databases, non-relational databases,
- Experience in testing (manual and automated) of Web and Mobile Applications,
- Excellent communication skills in English written and verbal,
- Problem-solving attitude
- Great communication skills
- Ability to adapt fast and work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Sharing knowledge with others
- Big-picture thinking
What can you expect?
- Salary: 10k – 15k + VAT
- Everything that is necessary for your development: engaging projects in a variety of technologies, many possibilities to learn new things, a lot of independence and autonomy.
- Clearly defined goals and career path: OKRs, regular Performance Review related to promotions and salary increases.
- Work-life balance: real flexible working hours, including home office
- Great, open and friendly atmosphere: flat organizational structure, direct and open communication, Fruit Tuesdays and success celebrations on Fridays, regular FIFA tournaments
- Private medical healthcare
- English classes with our English Trainer