We are Neoteric – a team who decided to challenge the way that most software houses work. We believe in approaching each project as a potential game-changer and because of that, we support our clients comprehensively, going far beyond the code. Combining tech expertise with the understanding of business needs, we ensure that the products we make work and our customers succeed on the market.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Content Marketer. The ideal candidate is creative, focused on achieving business goals, and ready to take ownership of a campaign.
We are looking for people who will not only support us with their knowledge and experience but most of all – they will fit into our team and follow the same values. If you:
- want to constantly grow and learn new things,
- value the freedom to make your own decisions and find the best solutions to the problem,
- prefer trust over control,
- take responsibility for the outcomes of your actions,
- like to act as a team, exchanging knowledge and experience,
- feel good in a family atmosphere, with a flat organizational structure,
- have a sense of humor and keep a healthy distance from yourself 😉
…then we should get to know each other!
- creating different types of content: articles, ebooks, white papers, interviews, case studies, website copy, ads copy, social media posts, etc.
- building content funnels,
- planning content marketing campaigns to generate leads, and measuring their effectiveness,
- collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams to produce high-quality content,
- analyzing web traffic metrics,
- editing and optimizing content considering SEO and insights from Google Analytics & Hotjar, acting on feedback,
- sharing content using various channels.
- minimum of 2 years of experience as a Content Marketer in a software house, an IT company, or a marketing agency.
- experience in creating content funnels and working with personas,
- strong analytical skills, being able to make data-based decisions,
- an editorial mindset,
- familiarity with different social media platforms,
- project management skills and attention to details,
- excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- basic knowledge of some marketing automation tools,
- proofreading skills.
What can you expect?
- Salary: 6-10k + VAT
- a lot of independence and autonomy,
- work-life balance: real flexible working hours (including home office),
- great, open, and friendly atmosphere: flat organizational structure, direct and open communication, fruit Tuesdays and success celebrations on Fridays (with pizza!), birthday celebration, regular FIFA tournaments 😉,
- private medical healthcare,
- English classes with our Trainer.